This home is immaculate, and well cared for. New washer, dryer sensor dry, direct drive November 2020, dishwasher April 2020 and induction stove October 2020. Refrigerator heating 2016 or 17. Top grade Pergo flooring 2019. Easy one level living in a quiet community. Private fenced in rear yard. Luxurious Jacuzzi style tub in main bathroom. No, this area is NOT a 55 and older community. However, this one level home is ideal for the young and the older folks who like one level living. With the expected bad weather, I will review contracts on Sunday February 7th at 6 pm. Good idea to come in with your highest and best offer. Photos and tour now available. I will forward the 3D Matterport and floor plan if you would like it. Email a request to MitziRomiti@juno.com
Other, Villa, Other, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Brick
1,434 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Other, Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Telephone
Spotsylvania County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Washer, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center
- Ceramic Tile, Other, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Rear, Privacy Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Meeting Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price